It's CNN, brother. Thinking people don't fall for their tripe!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's CNN, brother. Thinking people don't fall for their tripe! </div></div>
IMO CNN is the least biased major news organization on TV.
And btw lets get this out of the way
"When does R13 ever think?"...gonna get that post out of the way that I know someone wouldve made.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's CNN, brother. Thinking people don't fall for their tripe! </div></div>
IMO CNN is the least biased major news organization on TV.
And btw lets get this out of the way
"When does R13 ever think?"...gonna get that post out of the way that I know someone wouldve made. </div></div>
If you truly think CNN is unbiased, then I really don't think you have a clue as to the real world. Turner has proven - yes, PROVEN - himslef to be the greatest commie sympathisizer ever. And to think his network doesn't respond? Pure ignorance. The optimal word here is think...THINK...use your rational abilities to arrive at independent truth. But then again...
Who remembers when Turner actually ordered his baseball and wrestling announcers to stop using the word "foreign", (as in a foreign substance), or (a foreign object), because he said the word was offensive?!
I watched the entire video. I am an independent, btw. The video is extremely biased. It used a lot of easily deciphered word play and plays fast and loose with the facts. Typical political spin.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMO CNN is the least biased major news organization on TV.
</div></div>
Well, that removes any doubt I had. You want to buy a good bridge, cheap?
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMO CNN is the least biased major news organization on TV.
</div></div>
Well, that removes any doubt I had. You want to buy a good bridge, cheap? </div></div>
There is Fox for the Rep and MSNBC for the dem...CNN falls in the middle, I watch it quite a bit.
And the Bridge to Nowhere? The one Palin did support, which i heard way before that vid. Look it up.
You see, that comment just points out how much worldly experience you have. The comment about "buying a bridge" is about gullibility - being duped into accepting something that is not true. The only network that beats CNN in biased reporting is NBC. For you to say that CNN is the most unbiased network tells me you are young.
I will say this, though. I admire and respect you for wanting to be informed and keeping up with what's happening in your country. You're probably in the 1% of young people who know or care anything about national or world events. I commend you for that.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> IMO CNN is the least biased major news organization on TV.</div></div>
Your the only one that thinks that way, heck even the network itself doesn't promote it's unbiased reporting.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's CNN, brother. Thinking people don't fall for their tripe! </div></div>
They're not as biased as Fox News..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks